The aim of school is to help children grow into
refined citizens through the development of :
- Integrated personality through intellectual, moral and physical development.
- Qualities to enable children to adopt themselves into their environment
through a forum of self-expression and group interaction.
- Self confidence and leadership skills through participation ad involvement in
extra curricular activity.
- Producing multi-dimensional individual who are capable of restoring their
relation to realities of tomorrow.
- Physical training, social and cultural activity are given adequate place in
the children's education to make them disciplined and worthy citizens.
- Cheep and best quality education to children of poor background.
- Sending the awareness message of organization through the students.